Departures & Prices
|03EWFS1211/20AY||11 MAR 2020||RM17,899||RM13,499||SELLING|
|11 MAR||AY 132||SIN||HEL||2345||0600+1|
|14 MAR||AY 603||HEL||IVL||1135||1315|
|21 MAR||AY 131||HEL||SIN||2355||1715+1|
- Return economy air fare.
- Accommodations (As per itinerary)
- Tours and sightseeing entrance fees as specified in the itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Airport & Fuel Taxes (Subject to changes).
- Tipping / Gratuities for Tour Leader, Tour guide and Driver
- Porterage service at hotel / airport
- All Personal Expenses and other items not mentioned in the program
- Any other entrance fees and extra meals & drink not mentioned in the program.
- Excess baggage fees.
- Travel insurance
- Sequence of itinerary may change due to limitation of glass igloos, domestic flights or weather conditions
- Money Back Guarantee – Northern Lights is a natural occurring event, we will try all humanely possible ways to ensure you can catch the lights, however if none of the group members / tour manager manage to catch the Northern Lights during this trip, we will refund SGD$800/couple travel voucher
- Tour manager will make the best possible decision when hunting the Northern Lights and if the weather conditions in not favourable, will cancel the walk.
- Lapland Hotels has no star grading-equivalent will be provided
- Weather condition in Lapland is very unpredictable, roads and attractions may close at short notice, we will proceed with the alternative routings in such scenarios based on the best possible situation
- Passengers may choose to opt to use a bus for further and longer hunting Northern Lights duration, this has to be agreed by the whole group and informed 3 days before. The costs will be shared equally among the group members.
- Some accommodations may not have specific twin or double room types.